Miscellaneous Links to the World Wide Web
This is a list of interesting sites on the World Wide Web. Some of
them are human services related, some are just recreational in nature.
All are intended to give the user a flavor for other things that are
"out there" on the Internet.
The New York Times
- The New York Times Home Page. Look at the news, classifieds, and other sections using the ease of the World Wide Web.
Cool Site of the Day
- A new site is listed here daily. Some are pretty interesting and
relevant. many are somewhat time-consuming as they contain graphics.
- Founded by the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, CICNet is a cooperative among the major research institutions in the Midwest.
CERN/ANU - Demography & Population Studies in Australia
- This server in Austrailia provides information on the study of demographics and population and is very useful in the study of social indicators.
Ohio Data Network (ODN)/DEC Group Home Page
- The Ohio Data Network is the link to the group that serves the
computer connectivity needs of the State of Ohio.
National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect
- A national archive of data and information on child abuse and neglect.
Ohio Literacy Resource Center
- This group located at Kent State University provides planning and implementation information for literacy programs across the state.
Consumer Information Center
- A service of the General Services Administration of the U.S. Government.
- A site made possible by a grant to the University of North Carolina by Sun Microsystems.
- A publication of the Office of Population Research, Princeton
PC Lube and Tune Exit Ramp
- A link of miscellaneous connections both helpful and interesting.
- An interesting link providing information on the Zen Philosphy.
Another side of the Internet.