Links to and about NonProfit Organizations
The Private Industry Council's WorkWeb
- Work-Web is the latest effort of the Private Industry Council to assist people who need to brush up on classroom training and/or job skills, or who otherwise need assistance in gaining employment.
M.A.U.D - Supporting the Nonprofit Community On-Line
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ON INTERNET
- Assessing the Options for an Internet Presence
- Solinet, a not-for-profit library service organization, as part of
our U.S. Department of Commerce funded effort to develop an on-line database of economic data, has developed an on-line survey for uses and providers of economic information. The on-line survey will supplement a longer survey that was distributed through the mail. If you use or provide economic information on-line, please take a few moments to complete the survey. The results will be posted in late February on Solinet's Public Information Project home page.
Internet Resources for Non-Profit Organizations
- Links to relevant topics to nonprofit organizations.
Welcome to HandsNet
- HandsNet is a national nonprofit organization devoted to human services.
National Coalition for the Homeless
- The National Coalition for the Homeless is a national advocacy network of homeless persons, activists, service providers and others committed to end homelessness.
State of the World's Children: UNICEF
- UNICEF's annual report on the children of the world; now on the World Wide Web.
Neighborhoods Online: National
- A source of information and resources list for community activists
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Planned Parenthood, the world's oldest and largest voluntary
family planning organization, offers information on all aspects of
birth control, access to family planning services, abortion, sexuality
education, sexual and reproductive health, and advocacy for
Internet Nonprofits Center (INC)
- The INC is a link to nonprofit agencies from all over the country.
A Guide to Internet Resources for NonProfits
- An additional source of resources and helpful guides for nonprofit
UUNN Home Page
- The Urban University and Neighborhood Network is a coalition of urban universities and community-based organizations in Ohio that collectively provides tools for the betterment of neighborhoods and their residents.
How To Win Funds & Influence Panels - Contents
Community Services Planning Council
Pittsburgh Partnership for Neighborhood Development
Return to the PIE Home Page
Copyright © 1995 Metropolitan
Human Services Commission