Local and State Links
State of Ohio Front Page
State and Local Government on the Net: Ohio
- National Civic League
- The National Civic League is a national non-profit organization
devoted to making cities work for everyone.
- Community Development Society
- This non-profit organization exists to facilitate discussion and
information-sharing among community leaders. Includes other links to
pertinent information from other cities around the world.
- Seattle Community Network
IP Home Pages
- Seattle, Washington's own community networking WWW Page. This is
Seattle's example of a system like PIE, but it provides information to a greater number of people with a greater variety of functions in the city.
- It's a funny name for an Internet link, but Yahoo is the link of
links page. This particular section has further WWW links to state
and Local Government Resources on the Internet. For more Yahoo links,
go to Miscellaneous links and click on Yahoo.
LGnet: Local Government Network
- A Web site for local government leaders and staffs.
- The information center of the federal Department of Housing and
Urban Development's Office of Community Planning and Development.
- A product of City Net Express, an information link to cities all
over the world.
- ColumbusPages (TM)
- A variety of information about Columbus, OH, including health,
jobs, government, development and recreational activities. A division
of ArmChair Marketing, Inc.
- Columbus, Ohio Home Page
- More detailed than the previous page. A product of the Stelling
Return to the PIE Home Page
Copyright © 1995 Metropolitan
Human Services Commission