Local Human Services Agencies on the World Wide Web
These are health and human services entities located in Central
Ohio that have a presence on the World Wide Web. If your agency would
like to be included here, please click the following link to email the
PIE Administrator at email@example.com.
- The Public Health Information Cooperative
- An experimental site on PIE that contains a database of public health information for Central Ohio health agencies.
- The Health Coalition of Central Ohio
- The Health Coalition is the health policy planning agency in Central Ohio. This site includes the Coalition's pages as well as the Scioto Valley Health Systems Agency.
- Private Industry Council's
- PIC's site focuses on connecting employees to employers, and vice versa.
- The Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
- This is MORPC's site, which is still under construction.
- The Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- The businesses site in Columbus, Ohio.
- The Greater Columbus Freenet
- The Freenet is the City's free access to the Internet. It contains a vast amount of resources from around the city, including those in government and human services.
- The Ohio State University
- Columbus and Franklin County's featured institution of higher education.
- Franklin County Prevention Institute
- A Franklin County Human Services organization committed to preventing substance abuse.
- United Way of Franklin County
- One of the primary funders of human services in Franklin County and Columbus.
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Franklin County and Columbus' premier newspaper.
Union County OH, Chamber of Commerce
- Union County is adjacent to Franklin at its western border.
- The City of Columbus
- The City of Columbus Home Page.
- The City of Columbus Department of Trade and Development
Return to the PIE Home Page
Copyright © 1995 Metropolitan
Human Services Commission