- About Community Infopedia
- The MHSC DataIndex
- Census Data
- MHSC Publications
About Community Infopedia
The MHSC DataIndex
- The DataIndex is our listing of social indicators in MHSC's DataPage
format. Each of these data items includes a graphic illustration of the data, a
trend statement about the data and a data table.
Planning and Funding Agency Profiles
- Franklin County human services planning and funding agencies including
those in the Funder Inventory provide profiles of their organizations.
- The Census Data from the U.S. Bureau of the Census contains
demographic and social indicators for a variety of geographic areas in Ohio,
especially Central Ohio.
- If you would like a hard printed copy of these publications in their
WordPerfect format, please click on this address,
email@example.com, to email MHSC or
call (614) 224-1336.
Local Planning Documents
- Local organizations contribute planning documents to this library in
PIE. MHSC invites your agency to include its planning documents in this
library. Click on this address, firstname.lastname@example.org,
to email us about any documents you would like to share or call (614) 224-1336.
Return to the PIE Home
Copyright © 1995 Metropolitan Human Services